Sunday, February 11, 2007

A Crazy Last Week

Did u know that I only had class for 1 day last week? Having days off is great, but I think that I am starting to become lazy!

I still can't believe that Anna Nicole died. She was a crazy broad, but she didn't seem mean or anything. People have all sorts of theories as to how she passed, but I think it was either drugs, or a heart attack, or even both. I think the whole Danilyn paternity and her other child dying also added to the stress. I think the Larry dude is the father, but I just don't get how Howard K.Stern let Anna have another boyfriend. He has ALWAYS been around, so much so that I always considered him to be her boyfriend. It's just weird. And now zsa zsa gabor's husband has something 2 say. ru kidding me? he just wants attention. And have u heard the rumor that the marshall guy Anna was with had his sperm frozen, meaning he could be danilyn's father? WTF! Just sad!

Anywho, i had attended the Justin Timberlake concert on Wednesday night, which was extremely enjoyable. I was sitting in the 300s, which wasn't that far. The concert ran a little long, though. I enjoyed the Dick in the Box ending. Im kinda sorry I missed some of Pink's set, cuz I needed 2 use the bathroom after the Chai Latte I had (lol), but why is she opening for him? Shouldn't she have her own tour, or is it that her album flopped so badly that she needed to leech off of someone with a successful album? Oh well!

No comments: