Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Tacky, Tasteless Halloween Costumes (SMFH!)

Hey World,
Check out this article from mediatakeout.com. This definitely deserves a SMH. It shows some really tacky, tasteless Halloween costumes. The only one I really like is the Amy Winehouse one. Someone should shoot the guys wearing the WTC costume. They must not be from New York City, because you know if they were, they would have had their asses kicked. The Virginia Tech guy should also get his ass whupped for that costume. He must not be living in Virginia. Besides the two obvious troll costumes, I am also angry at the boy dressed as a suicide bomber/terrorist. I am not as disturbed with the dynomite attached to his body as much as the headdress he is wearing. I guess he wanted to make it obvious what kind of people he thinks are suicide bombers. SMH! I'm telling you, people learn racism when they are young and when they are at home. It just makes me sad that the boy's parents let him go out dressed as that like it's a joke. I mean, maybe his parents didn't know, but I doubt it.

http://mediatakeout.com/15149/happy_halloween_check_out_some_of_these_tastleless_costumes.html

No comments: